Friday, April 6, 2012

Hari Jumaat

Salam.. Sorry for the late update.. Just finish checking the price for rollerblade.. hehe. Maybe we could have some time to play it on weekends.. Nahhh.. Maybe when I got more money to spend then I will buy one.. haha..

Today is a public holiday for Sarawak and Sabah.. Before I forgot, happy good friday.. Not much to do in this day. Just wandering around at pasar looking for some ideas and to relax.. Kuching is a small place maaa.. Maybe tonight will play badminton to get rid of the unwanted fat..

Next month will be my ++th birthday.. Weee.. Another year have come.. haha.. Still single. huhu.. Its ok for me.. Just a slight cry me a river in my heart.. haha.. Feel sad la.. Ok then.. Got to get ready to play badminton.. Till then.. Chao.. Salam...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

BRP HARIBULAN BESDAY KTK TEK..PADAHLAH LAK MERIK HADIAH..HEHEHE

AmirFX said...

kepada Bui,
1405.. Jangan lupak berik hadiah aaaa....

mangsibersamajabatanku said...

ado urang offer hadiah?? besy juak jd blogger femes tukk!heheh

Anne Wahid said...

soalan, birthday yang ke berapa? mok engkah lilin kat kek lak...hehehe...

http://www.zahidahwahid.com/2012/04/anugerah-bintang-popular-berita-harian-abpbh-2011/