Monday, March 19, 2012

Where The Money Lies!!!

Salam, Today I like to share something interesting that involving MONEY, MONEY, and MONEY...hahahhaha..This is the idea that I like to share with you all.

Last week I meet my successful forex trader friend.Why I called him successful or power giler because he can make usd10 to usd 100 per week( equivalent  1000% profit) for straight 20 week. His ratio of winning is 9/10..First time when I see his trade I always said that he are so lucky maybe beginner's luck but after 20 week.. hmm.. 

So I decided to learn from him but not as power as him.. So I got and idea.. Maybe this is our opportunity to earn some money.. So I discuss with him to trade my money.. First, he reject my request because he's afraid to risk of losing my money... In Forex anything can happen...

Finally he agreed to trade for me but only USD10 for starting and another USD12 for the fee.. With his track record he suggest that what ever profit that he manage to make in one month will be mine.. I feel so lucky...

What can i see here we agreed to make at least :

USD10 --->USD100 (1 month)   = RM38 -->RM380( sebulan)

+ fee Usd12..(service fee)

But overall he want RM80 for starting... It is ok with me 

This remind me of HYIP era... Do you all remember Swiss Cash? AB Fund? EA index That offer us 100% percapital per month... This is much more better than that...Why? Because the percentage is not fixed..maybe it can be 100% or could be 1000%. 

So, how about you guys? Are you interested enough to make more money from this? I'm not that persuasive guy but I can assured you that this thing is the real deal. Only pro's can do this much of profit. Again, for this much of profit he only trade for USD 10. Other player would cost you about USD 100 - USD 1000 for starting but this.. How am I got to say it. It is cheap! 




This is what I think. Hopefully he can make this happen for me. hehehee..

20 comments:

Yumida said...

woooo...duit ya pande beranak

Hanie Dew said...

wwooaaa..mmg hanya pro bole buat. jadi kawan ko ni mir jadi broker ke macam mana.pernah dengar jugak pasal forex trade ni.risiko tinggi..

TUGAU GATES said...

wah..mcm best..tp x berani cuba..ngeh3

Anne Wahid said...

i want a money money...hehehhe....

lamak dah sik raon2 sitok....huhuhu

Annisa said...

whoa.. camney la boleh jadi camya.. g.luck..

Ce'gu JAERA said...

baguslah.. dapat jana pendapatan sampingan kan.. tahniah..

Tadi kami ada frendly match... kesian tul team kami kena belasah teruk. hahaa

ch000tz said...

kan best kalau ada pokok luit :p

suzie rahman said...

wah nice. mcm melabur ler..

Unknown said...

HUBBY KMK NANG ADA NGINANG ROBOT FOREX TOK..RINDOK JUAKLAH BILA NANGGA DUIT YA BERANAK PINAK..SETAKAT TOK DH 3X HUBBY KMK WITHDRAW..ALHAMDULILLAH ADA JUAK K BELANJA..

TP KMK PERNAH DGR URG MADAH FOREK TOK HARAM..MENARKAH..?

Ms Tikot said...

Minat, but don't know where to start.

Puteri Kayangan?@#$%???? said...

Nang terer kitak mir ..hebat kitak tok mir .. tabik spring kmk sebab kitak terer gira duit dlm mata wang luar :)

AmirFX said...

kepada Mis Tikot,
Aaa.. Ktk email kmk jak kelak.. Tok kmk cuma melabur jak..

Unknown said...

woahhhh menarik tul cara dia earn money~

eVa said...

woww pande tak men benda mcm tok.. mek xbrani eyhh.. coz mek xpande ilak.. hahhaha.. byk geng mek men..cdak xplain mek xpaham.. ahaha

AmirFX said...

kepada Zuan,
Nak tahu lebih lanjut boleh email... :D

kepada Eva,
Haha.. Tok cuma pelaburan.. KTk sik perlu gago nak men benda tok... :D

AmirFX said...

kepada Bui,
Aihhh.. Ktk sik tanyak ngan hubby ktk mpun? Tegal halal haram ya ktk boleh bukak site Ustaz Zaharudin..

Annisa said...

laa.. jiran duhal.. sik kenal :D

AmirFX said...

kepada Khairunnisa,
Haha.. Kenal lah ya... KMk kat lorong 6.. :p

Zul fattah said...

haha.. ko masuk forex eh? member aku nyaris2 bankrup main benda ni, mujur sempat diselamatkan.. hati2 r bro..
wish u gud luck ..

Unknown said...

Tak minat main Forex... Tak pandai, must really study first b4 we can really commit... Pernah dgr jgk ustaz ckp forex tu haram... refer ustaz zaharuddin, sy pun tak baca habis... ;)